Three years in the making, the band’s latest tour de force fuses ferocious speed and aggression with their aggressive, iconoclastic stance.
Regarding the new release, the band issued the following statement:
“Written and recorded in its entirety, then scrapped and rebuilt from scratch, The Art Gospel Of Aggravated Assault is as natural and honest an album as it is human, without the glitter of gimmick or remorse.”
Complete Failure has toured the world with bands such as Today Is the Day, Antigama, Misery index, Revocation, Rwake, F*ck the Facts and festivals such as Maryland Death Fest, Sincerity Fest and more.
- KOLDBRANN to release new album, Vertigo (theweldingroom.com)
- SOILWORK Reveal Album Artwork, Release Dates (theweldingroom.com)
- Season of Mist to Re-Release TSJUDER Album (theweldingroom.com)
- SEPTICFLESH Re-Release Album Artwork (theweldingroom.com)
- ROTTING CHRIST Album Details (theweldingroom.com)
- Season of Mist to Re-Issue ATHEIST Classics (theweldingroom.com)
- CHARIOTS OF THE GODS Announce Album Release Date (theweldingroom.com)
- ENFORCER New Album Cover Art (theweldingroom.com)