GOG previously released a video for the 1870-1906. The video can be found here.
Phoenix, Arizona noise/experimental project GOG will issue its ‘Ironworks’ release on September 3rd in North America (August 30th rest of the world) on CD and digitally via Season of Mist. ‘Ironworks’ was recorded in a late 19th century/20th century blacksmith shop; the album is an ode to the death of the American dream. The album’s track list and new cover art can be found below and the album can be pre-ordered through the Season of Mist E-Shop. ‘Ironworks’ was originally only released as an LP.
2. Tasks Which Destroy Body And Soul
3. God Says To Love You In Chains
4. A Promised Eternity Fulfilled With Cancer
5. Into Her, She Carved The Word Empty
6. I Draw My Strength From You
Masterminded by Michael Bjella, GOG has toiled in the underground noise community for a decade, releasing records that have been widely respected and regarded as essential in experimental/noise/soundscape circles.
On the band, Michael Bjella states:
“I started GOG to explore the darker sides of thought and life. I want to create things without restriction and form that can transport people and possibly make them confront their own fears. Things that are truly dark but have contrast. To borrow a line from one of my favorite artists, in case there might be harmony, then it is the harmony of accident, of chaos. I’m not trying to make harmony… ”
- GORGUTS Premier Another New Track (theweldingroom.com)
- VULTURE INDUSTRIES Stream New Track (theweldingroom.com)
- TWILIGHT OF THE GODS Release Second New Track (theweldingroom.com)
- WAR FROM A HARLOTS MOUTH Announce Hiatus (theweldingroom.com)
- WAR FROM A HARLOTS MOUTH to Support LAMB OF GOD (theweldingroom.com)
- SAINT VITUS Stream Unreleased Track (theweldingroom.com)